Educate Your Nose
Each of our complex fragrances can be thought of as a sensory symphony—with a top, middle and bottom note (or scent), interacting in exquisite and exhilarating ways.
The top note is the first impression of the fragrance. It is the initial impact of the scent on the sense of smell.
The middle note is the heart of the fragrance which unfolds and develops a few minutes after it is applied to the skin.
The bottom note is the final impression of the fragrance and can last several hours after the fragrance is applied.
Experience Calgon's unique and sensual fragrances and be taken away on a sensory adventure!
The Notes of Some of Our Top Selling Fragrances
- Top notes: Orange, Star Anise, Apple
- Middle notes: Rose, Jasmine, Violet, Geranium, Lily of the Valley, Clove
- Bottom notes: Oakmoss, Amber, Musk, Balsam, Sandalwood
- Top: Bergamot, Lemon, Orange
- Middle: Apple, Banana, Melon, Pineapple, Mango, Hawaiian Ginger
- Bottom: Musk, Precious Woods
- Top: Lemon, Melon, Leafy Green Nuances
- Middle: Mimosa, Jasmine, Muguet, Rose, Tahitian Orchid
- Bottom: Musk, Blonde Woods
- Top: Mandarin, Orange, Apple, Pineapple
- Middle: Magnolia, Lily, Rose, Plum
- Bottom: Amber, Musk
- Top: Bergamot, Orange, Tangerine
- Middle: Nutmeg, Jasmine, Violet
- Bottom: Myrrh, Cedar